Help accomplish the goal to make the worldDonate Now
They deserve it!Donate Now
Support a cause for homelessDonate Now
Save God’s Children is a charitable organization or a non-profit organization whose primary
objectives are philanthropy and social well-being (Charitable, Education, religious or other
activities serving the public interest or common good in South Florida and around the Republic
of Haiti). To meet all these needs, your financial support will help us to concretize our dreams
and to fight in order to eradicate poverty.
We’re one of the most popular charitable non-profit organization in the United States of America manifested by a strong desire to fight against poverty.
The first $25.000 we raise will go straight to the donation. Also, there is evidence to support us in order to help them survive and stay alive.
More than 260 million children are out of school, yet more than half of those in education are not learning, the World Bank has warned.
Our team will always be available during the business hours to get questions answered and followed users.
We are there and we will always be there to support our beneficiaries in good time and bad time. Save God’s Children is fighting to eradicate poverty and inequality.
Change a child's world
Change a child's world
Since the launch of the millennium development goals back in 2000, organizations and governments worldwide have been working together with the United Nations to accomplish eight anti-poverty goals. These goals highlighted key areas that, if improved, could mean a significant amount of people wouldn’t live in poverty or suffer from extreme hunger. Fifteen years later, a lot of progress have made such as:
– Between 2000 and 2013, the measles vaccine alone prevented nearly, 15.6 million deaths.
– From western Asia, from 65 deaths per 1000 births in 1990 to just 23 per 1000 in 2015.
– In term of malaria, the global incident rate has fallen by an estimated 37 per cent over the 15 years.
– Tuberculosis prevention also saved approximately 37 million lives between the years 2000 and 2013.
– Worldwide 2.1 million have received access to better sanitation while the number of people openly defecating has fallen by half.
– Now 93% of people in Northern Africa are using an improved water source.
– Internet penetration has grown from 6% of the world’s population in 2000 to 43% in 2015.
– Now, 3.2 billion people with access to the internet.
While there has been an increased in official development assistance and a breakthrough in trade negotiations, there has also been and extension of duty-free and quota-free access to develop country markets for least developed countries.