History of the Founder
Born in Haiti at Bois-Neuf 2nd communal section of Saint-Marc. Emmanuel Pascal nicknamed “Manno”, his childhood, he was in love with fishing, agriculture, school, and community development. Very sensitive to the suffering of old people, orphans, and poor children.
His childhood and his youth
Emmanuel said “Manno” spent all his childhood and part of his youth in his native area and the rest of his youth in his town of Saint-Marc located in the department of Artibomite until he left the country to go to the United States of America in December 2013.
Emmanuel Pascal, did his primary studies in his native area, his secondary education at the Mixed Artibonite College of Saint-Marc, one of the largest colleges in the city. After his classical studies, Emmanuel pursued his university studies where he graduated in Agricultural Sciences at the Caribbean University as an engineer-agronomist; Diploma at the University “Andres Gonzales Lines” in Havana, Cuba in Fishing and Aquaculture; graduated in Project Development and Management; Diploma in NGO Development and Management at the Cadet Training Institute in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Mr. Emmanuel Pascal has spent several years in law school but also in the study of civil engineering. Unfortunately, he was not graduated. He has also attended professional schools to learn about the success of life, where he studied Plumbing, Music, and Theology. He has also tried to study diplomacy and political science but yet fails.
His evangelical careers
Appointed by God in 1990 at the age of 10 years old, two years after the death of his father who was a wish doctor, Emmanuel was the first person who accepted God in his family. From his conversion, he began to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in his native area in order to bring souls to the conversion. Devoted and dedicated in the Ministry of Christ, Emmanuel has held several positions at the Church, such as:
– Founders of several vocal and instrumental groups;
– President of the youth;
– Sunday school teacher;
– Chief President of the Church Committee;
– Head of Department of Children and Youth;
– Responsible for the church for several years;
Emmanuel Pascal, a man called and chosen by God to fulfill his purpose among the nations.
Community Development and Business Activities
At the age of 14, in his native area, Emmanuel started his development activities where he was the founder of several organizations, such as:
– Association of fishermen seaside New Wood (APEBB) founded in April 1994;
– Founder of the Mutuelle de Solidarite in June 1998 (A small credit union);
– National Association of Haitian Fishermen (ANPH) in 1999;
– Center for Deprived Children and the Elderly (CEDPA) in March 2007;
– Reflexion Group for Agricultural Development (GRAD) in November 2007.
Emmanuel was also the founder of several schools such as:
– Literacy schools in several areas of the department of Artibonite;
– Institute of Vocational Training (IVT);
– Director of several projects throughout Haiti, Emmanuel has realized projects of construction of houses for the poor, project for the improvement of the marine fishing with modern equipment’s of the fishing, project of construction of the primary schools, churches and community health centers etc.
His development activities continue where he was owned of the several businesses such as:
– Pascal’s Agricultural Production Farm (PAPF) in Haiti;
– Pascal’s Best Transportation (PBT) in Haiti;
– Universe Great Canvas, Inc. (UGC) in the United States of America;
– Save God’s Children, Inc. in the United States of America.
His professional activities
– In June 1998, Emmanuel Pascal was appointed as Secretary General of the Mutuelle de Solidarite;
– In October 1998, he was appointed as Departmental Coordinator of the Artibonite for Fisheries and Aquaculture;
– In April 2000, Mr Pascal was elected Secretary General of the National Association of Haitian Fishermen (ANPH);
– In December 2002, Mr. Emmanuel Pascal was appointed to the Ministry of Agriculture of Natural Resources and Rural Development (MARNDR) as Head of Fisheries and Aquaculture in the Department of Artibonite;
– In June 2003; Mr. Pascal has been appointed FAO Contract Officer in Haiti as responsible of the Aquaculture, in the National Food Security Program (NFSP), a partnership program between the Ministry of Agriculture and FAO;
– In June 2007, Emmanuel was elected President of the Center for Disabled and deprived Children (CDDC);
– In August 2007, Mr Pascal was appointed as Departmental Coordinator of Artibonite to the Agricultural Development Reflexion Group (GRAD);
– Pursued by other ambushes, in February 2010, Mr Pascal worked at Pascal’s Agricultural Production Farm as CEO / President;
– In September 2011, Emmanuel was appointed as Administrative Director at the Institute of Vocational Training (IVT);
– In January 2012, he was appointed as Professor of Aquatic Chemistry and General Aquaculture;
– In January 2015, Mr Pascal was appointed as CEO/President at Universe Great Canvas, Inc. a canvas printing company;
– Finally, in January 2019, Emmanuel Pascal was appointed as CEO / President of the organization in the United States “Save God’s Children, Inc.”
Emmanuel Pascal: A man of development, a thinker, a dreamer who believes that development is always possible at all times and in all the poor countries in the world.